VDIC now offers you access to the multidisciplinary SCOPUS citation and bibliographical database. (Scopus is the -bigger- European alternative to the ISI web of Knowledge.)
Scopus enables you to :
- Search articles, descriptions and citations from ca. 15.000 peer-reviewed journals.
- Search congress reports, open access journals, patents and quality checked web sources.
- Search freely using MESH terms and author-given keywords
- Easily dig up citation data of your articles and look up impact factors.
So you can:
- Find high-impact articles and conference proceedings.
- Uncover relevant results in your own and in related fields.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
Click here to access Scopus
Test case in collaboration with Elsevier and Springer Verlag:
- for the Springer magazines (1997- current; Biomedical & Life Sciences , Chemistry & Materials Sciences, Medicine Subject Collection)
- ebooks (2005-2009)
- Springer protocols (current)
Copyright © 2006 - 2013 Belgian Federal Government | Privacy